SMA / UMA / TAMP / VA
Optimus Advisory Group has created core tactical and alternative investment strategies that meet the needs of our advisor clients. We use a disciplined, quantitative methodology to build and manage our portfolios. Over a full market cycle, these strategies are designed to provide superior risk-adjusted returns while maintaining a low-correlation to traditional market indices.
Our strategies are available on the following platforms:
- TD Ameritrade
- Adhesion Wealth
- FTJ FundChoice
- Fusion Capital Management
- Trust Company of America
- Crown Capital Securities
- WestPark Capital
- Security Benefit VA
- Jefferson National VA
Strategy License Agreement
Advisors wanting to directly manage their own client accounts can access our liquid tactical and alternative strategies through a Strategy License Agreement. For a monthly asset-based fee, we will provide the trade instructions generated by our proprietary mathematical algorithms.
Benefits of a Strategy License Agreement
- Simplicity – Your client accounts can stay where they are. There is no need to transfer assets to a new platform or custodian.
- Cost Effective – A Strategy License Agreement is the least expensive way to access our tactical and alternative strategies.
- Month to Month – There is no long-term commitment.
- Control – You maintain complete control over your client accounts.
Please contact us for more details.
Investment Consulting & Research
Advisors looking for expert advice on how best to utilize tactical and alternative investment strategies in their practice can access our investment consulting and research. We provide guidance in the following areas:
- Strategy Integration – Show you how our tactical and alternative strategies can compliment your existing client portfolios to better their risk/reward profile.
- Asset Allocation Modeling – Create multi-strategy asset allocation models that combine the benefits of traditional core holdings and tactical/alternative strategies.
- Custom Strategies – Create customized tactical and/or alternative strategies to fit the specific needs of your clientele.